The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may require additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, message and/or attachments you may wish to send us. When you register for an inquiry, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. Therefore, we hold the right to disclose your Information with legal and regulatory bodies or judicial order for compliance.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through E-mails, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent possible frauds referring to our brand’s name.
Digiott.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit the website. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes: